Theo nguồn tin trên mạng của own of Herndon, VA
Wine and Craft Beer Tasting
Monday, September 2, 2019
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(Tastings and beer sales end at 4 p.m.)
Herndon Town Green, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Join us in downtown Herndon for the annual Labor Day Festival featuring Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, great music, a craft show, outstanding sponsors, delicious food vendors and lawn games.
* Wine Tastings and Entertainment – $25 (ID required to purchase). Includes glass for wine.
* Craft Beer Tastings and Entertainment – $25 (ID required to purchase). Includes 4 beer tastings and a beer glass.
* Concert only or designated driver – $5 (not purchasing alcoholic beverages)
* Additional beer tastings – $2 per beer tasting (You must purchase a $25.00 bracelet to purchase alcohol.)
* Must purchase a wristband to purchase or consume alcohol at this event.
– Cash or credit for admission (no checks)
– Children 12 and under free
– Sorry, no pets allowed
– Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers runs 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
– Individuals with backpacks, fanny packs, bags, or other packages may be subject to search up entry to the Festival site.
2 Stages with live music
1:00-2:30pm Great Wide Open: The Ultimate Tom Petty Experience
3:30-5:00pm Leather and Lace: The Stevie Nicks Experience
11:00am-12:00pm Among the Willows: Modern Folk
12:00-1:00pm Dave Lange Trio: Hill Country Blues
2:30-3:30pm Dave Goodrich: Soulful Acoustic Rock
Sponsors enjoy many benefits by supporting the Herndon Labor Day Festival. We are currently taking a wait list for sponsor booth spaces. Click here to learn more about our 2019 sponsorship information.
– Apple Federal Credit Union
– Around Reston Magazine
– BIG 100
– Driven to Protect Powered by DADSS – Virginia
– Glory Days Grill
– Heartland Home Foods
– Kitchen Saver
– Panera Bread
– Passanante’s Home Food Services
– Prince William Home Improvement
– Red Carpet Remodeling
– Sit Means Sit Dog Training
– The Home Doctor
– Thompson Creek Window Company
– Vacation Village Resorts
– WASH FM
WINERIES, CIDERIES & CRAFT BEERS
Wineries interested in participating in the Labor Day Festival should start by completing an application and reviewing the rules and regulations.
2019 Wineries and Cideries
– AmRhein’s Wine Cellars
– Chapelle Charlemagne Vineyards
– Cobbler Mountain Cider
– Horton Vineyards
– Mattaponi Winery
– Narmada Winery
– Rebec Vineyards
– Two Twisted Posts Winery
– Wild Hare Hard Cider
– Blue Mountain Brewery, Kolsch 151 (Afton, VA)
– Fordham & Dominion Brewery, Copperhead Ale (Dover, DE)
– Goose Island Beer Co., IPA (Chicago, IL)
– Legend Brewing Co., Brown Ale (Richmond, VA)
– South Street Brewery, Satan’s Pony (Charlottesville, VA)
– Starr Hill Brewery, The Love (Crozet, VA)
– Strangeways Brewing, Albino Monkey (Richmond, VA)
– Union Craft Brewing, Skipjack (Baltimore, MD)
Craft vendors interested in participating in the Labor Day Festival should start by printing and submitting an application.
Click here to see a list of the craft vendors.
PARKING – FREE
Available at Station Street parking lot or the Herndon Municipal Center Lot (access from Center Street); or street parking (please read signs and limitations.)
Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and the Herndon Woman’s Club.